(1) CURRICULUM AND SYSTEM OF EDUCATION:
- The college follows the syllabus laid down by the board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Rawalpindi.
- The medium of Instruction is English.
- The subjects taught in the College at SSC level are Urdu, English, Islamiyat, Pakistan Studies, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science and Biology.
- The College Offers Pre-Medical, Pre-Engineering, FA(Arts) and ICS Courses for Intermediate classes.
- The Laboratories are well equipped with the latest apparatus.
- Classes test and terminal examinations are held at regular intervals.
- Cadets’ Progress reports are assessed and complete record of their academic performance and overall conduct is sent to the parents at the end of each term.
- A Cadet failing twice in the same class is no longer retained in the college.
The college management does not take any responsibility if the cadet is unable to adjust and quits due to his personal aptitude. Total amount, fee/funds received will not be refundable at all.
(3) MILITARY TRAINING:
Military training is the hallmark of the college. It helps the students to disciplined their life and insures the best use of their time and abilities; and regulate their affairs in a way that would support them to serve the forces and the country to attain the glory.
(4) RELIGIOUS EDUCATION:
Islamiyat is taught as a compulsory subject in all the classes. Besides this, the religious teacher is assigned to lead all the prayers in which the participation of the Cadets is mandatory. NAZRA QURAN with meaning is also regular feature of the Daily Routine.
To inculcate a healthy and competitive spirit among the cadets, the college has established following clubs/socities.
- Dabating Society
- Dramatic Society
- Art and Calligraphy
- Science Club
(6) SPORTS FACILITIES:
The College has adopted a policy that encourages Cadets to participate in the sports. The Cadets are provided with the sports resources to spend some time in playing different sports. The college also provides services of professional coaches to the Cadets having aptitude of some specific sports.The sports competitions are periodically held among the Houses of the College.
On successful completion of the prescribed course of studies, students are promoted to the next class at the end of the academic year. Those students who attain first positions are awarded with prizes and merit certificates. The Cadets whose perform in whole year remains the outstanding are given the following awards:
- BEST CADET IN ACADEMIC AWARD
Position In board Examination (Mehran Car)
- BEST CADET OF THE YEAR AWARD
- BEST PLAYER AWARD
- BEST DEBATER AWARD